This vegan cashew caesar dressing is great on a caesar salad or as a dip with some veggies! It tastes just like traditional caesar salad dressing but is a lot heartier for you. The recipe requires just seven ingredients and only takes 5–15 minutes depending on the blender you have!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS RECIPE:
- This recipe comes together in just 5 minutes if you have a high speed blender!
- This dressing is a healthier option than traditional caesar dressing you buy from the store - no dairy or preservatives.
- This recipe comes together with just seven wholesome ingredients.
HOW TO STORE THIS DRESSING
You can store this green goddess dressing in the fridge sealed in a mason jar or salad jar for up to a week. The dressing will thicken in the fridge since olive oil thickens in colder temperatures, so it’s best to take the dressing out of the fridge 30 minutes before you plan to use it.
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1/2 cup water
- black pepper to taste
- If you have a high-powdered blender you can skip straight to step 2. If you have a regular blender you will need to soften the cashews. All you need to do is bring a pot of water to a boil, add the cashews and let them cook for about 10 minutes until the cashews are soft. Drain and rinse with cold water before starting step 2.
- Add the cashews to your blender along with all the remaining ingredients and blend until completely smooth. Store in a mason jar in the fridge for up to a week. The dressing gets thicker as it cools, great for dipping!
Serving: 1 serving (about 3 tablespoons)