Is poor gut health affecting your quality of life?
A variety of gut issues could be occurring due to a Candida overgrowth. Say goodbye to your Candida symptoms for good. Improve your energy levels, digestion, metabolism and more. The love your guts 28 day program was designed to rejuvenate you from the inside out.
Love your guts was designed to
- Advise you how to heal your gut in 28 days
- Help you find clarity and say goodbye to digestive issues, fatigue, symptoms of anxiety and low mood
- Provide you with a unique 3-phase protocol to to reduce inflammation and get your quality of life back
- Teach you how a combination of supplementation, whole foods, mindfulness, and exercise can optimize your health
- Inspire you with more than 100 delicious gluten free and sugar free and anti fungal recipes
- Support you in toning up and decreasing your toxic load by sweating it out with a 4 week HIIT workout guide
- Develop an understanding of the correlation between the health of your gut and the health of your brain, along with the strength of your immune system
Here are some of the common symptoms of suffering from a Candida overgrowth:
Brain fog Bloating Yeast infections
Fatigue Mental confusion Anxiety
Low mood IBS Sinus infections
Allergies Panic attacks Dizziness
Constipation Diarrhea Joint pain
What is Candida?
Candida albicans is a yeast that lives inside of almost all of us. When it gets out of control, we call it a Candida overgrowth. It is typically caused from high carb/high sugar diets, prolonged stress, or taking a round of antibiotics which wipe out our good gut bacteria. Gut health is quite the buzz word these days and for a good reason.
Candida is the most common human fungal pathogen, so why isn't everyone talking about candida? Well it's a quite difficult for doctors to diagnose because it is linked to SO many symptoms. Just take a look at the list above. Many people go through their life without realizing that the root cause of their health concerns are linked to the gut.
Brain fog and fatigue are seen as “just a part of normal life”, digestive issues are usually just "something you ate", and anxiety and depression are "all n your head". This where holistic health is changing the game. The latest research is proving that more than 70% of you immune system is located in your gut and close to 90% of your serotonin production (our happy mood) neurotransmitter is created in the gut! This is incredible news for the anyone battling these very common symptoms.
This means that by changing your diet and incorporating the right supplements, you can drastically change your health for the good.
Even the “cleanest” eaters these days lead a very unhealthy lifestyle. Packaged “health foods” are often processed so much that they lose most of their nutritional value. Whey protein and other powders are filled with artificial sweeteners and additives that destroy your gut lining. Even our produce is sprayed with tons of pesticides that only raise our toxic load in the body and make candida worse. That’s why you need a nutrition plan scientifically designed to help you reverse years of damage done to the gut.
Are you seeking sustainable results?
Love Your Guts is designed to attack problems at the root cause rather than be a band-aid solution. You will learn daily practices that will help you build a solid foundation for your life for the long-term.
- Learn how you can rejuvenate your gut from candida overgrowth in just 28 days
- Discover my unique 3-phase protocol to optimizing the gut
- Receive 4 weeks worth of meals plans and grocery lists with over 100 candida-fighting recipes
- Receive an additional 30 recipe cookbook to help you live a gut-healthy life after your nutritional optimization
- Burn fat with the 28 day HIIT workout guide designed to help you sweat out toxins and burn body fat in the process
- Increase your metabolic system, say good bye to bloat, mood swings, digestive problems and fatigue!
All designed to help you defeat Candida: Program manual, Supplements 101, Detox guide, Body mind connection 101, Probiotic Lifestyle guide
4 week meal plan
Recipe notes, meal prepping tips and more.
Over 100 recipes
Candida defeating recipes, including: Vegan/vegetarian, pescatarian, and standard diet options.
Printable grocery lists
Broken down by each phase of the program.
Dietary best practices
A list of foods to eat, foods to avoid and foods okay in moderation.
Full supplement schedule
Recommended brands, dosages and times of the day to take.
Daily symptom journal
Track and monitor your progress consciously.
Access to a private facebook support group
Work alongside other people who are healing their gut.
Tips for stress management including meditation.
A guide to probiotics
How they should fit into your Candida treatment
4-week fat burning workout guide
Workouts can all be performed at home!
A guide to Candida Die-Off
Great strategies for avoiding it!.