Ready to turn your health around and heal from the inside out? The right meal plan can get you there. Let me guide the way!
What is Holistic Nutrition?
Holistic nutrition takes the time to assess all aspects of a person’s health, from their nutrition and daily habits, environment and surroundings, emotions and stress levels and sleeping habits and patterns. Taking an individual approach when it comes to health as opposed to generalizing symptoms allows us to better understand your body specifically, creating a path that best serves the individual and targeting what your body needs the most. The overall goal is to optimize both your mental and physical health through a diverse diet and active lifestyle so that you feel healthier, happier, and more energetic in your everyday life!
My approach allows us to uncover the root cause of your biggest health concerns such as IBS, weight gain, acne, low energy and more. These root causes can be anything from food sensitivities, poor gut health, nutrient deficiencies, stress, or even a combo of things. Once I have identified a root cause, I am able to create you a meal plan and healing program that will generate long lasting results. My main priority is to positively influence you to follow a balanced lifestyle based on your needs, as well as empower you to optimize your health through proper nutrition and education. By working with me you will be provided the a lifetime's worth of tools and to bring your body back to balance - body, mind and spirit.
Incorporating holistic nutrition into your lifestyle begins with eating fresh, whole foods that come from the earth, cooking with real ingredients, keeping chemicals out of our daily care products, as well as practicing moderation. These will all be things you will learn to love. When you begin to see and feel the changes in your body, the most difficult part will be going back to old habits. Many of us don’t realize how great our bodies can actually feel and how much room there is for improvement within each of us. A healthy lifestyle is truly addictive once you have made the commitment long enough to see and feel the benefits. Feeling healthy physically is a huge aspect to our health mentally, and our overall happiness.
How can I incorporate holistic nutrition into my lifestyle?
If you start something you can’t do forever, you’ve already failed. You have to achieve optimum health in a way that is sustainable and makes the most sense for your lifestyle. Something to keep in mind when you are trying to change your lifestyle is to remember why we are setting these goals in the first place. We do it because we love our bodies, not because we hate them. Self love and self care is where the journey begins and where it ends. I will do my best to put each individual in the positive mindset they will need to attain all of their health goals!
What I can help with:
- Digestive health: Digestive disorders (IBS, SIBO, Ulcerative colitis, Crohn's) bloating, candida overgrowth, parasites, constipation, diarrhea, allergies and food sensitivities
- Weight management: Weight loss, weight gain and muscle toning
- Women’s health issues: Hormonal acne, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), UTI's, abnormal/loss of menstrual cycle, PMS, migraines, headaches, fertility, prenatal and postnatal care
- Mental health: Anxiety, depression, brain fog, stress, poor memory and trouble concentrating
- Skin issues: Acne, eczema, and psoriasis Inability to or difficulty losing weight
- Insomnia: and other sleep problems
- Identifying food allergies and sensitivities
- + more depending on your goals!
- Online body and lifestyle assessment done through email
- 8 or 12 weeks of customized, whole food meal plans.
- Budget and time friendly recipes. 5-6 recipes per day, 7 days per week.
- Nutritional info for each day and recipe.
- Printable grocery list so you never miss an ingredient.
- Body system analysis test. Discover which of your body systems are out of balance and need a bit more attention. This test often links us to the root cause of your biggest health concerns.
- Supplement recommendations based off your body system analysis test.
- A four week fat burning workout guide.
- A clear game plan to get you moving in the right direction.
- A detox guide.
- Extra healing strategies + more